1) Applications close at the end of March each year for entry into the school the following year
2) The Headmaster and the Admissions Committee will make the final decision on the admission of a child which will be based on the criteria listed under Admissions Criteria
3) Successful applicants, along with their parents, will be required to attend an entrance interview to be conducted by the Headmaster, the respective Principal or his nominated delegate. The purpose of the interview is to acquaint the parents and child of the opportunities open to the child and explain the partnership between the parent, child and teacher
4) A letter of Acceptance will be handed out to parents at the interview
5) Unsuccessful applicants will be advised in writing by early June
6) After the interview the names and particulars of all pupils accepted will be entered on the schoolís database and in the schoolís Admission Register
7) A Parent Information Booklet will be sent to every family at the beginning of each academic. Such a booklet will contain policies and procedures relating to the school. This is updated annually.